When attempting to use the Form Designer, the following Adobe Flash message appears:
Adobe Flash Player is required to use this page.
Get Adobe Flash player
Popular browsers, including Chrome and Safari, now prefer HTML components over Flash components and have begun disabling Flash components by default. While the Experience Platform has been updated to replace Flash components with HTML versions, a Flash-based Form Designer is still in-use by certain accounts. An HTML version is currently being rolled out and will be added to all accounts shortly.
Before the new Form Designer is rolled out to your account, you will need to update your browser to allow Flash within the Experience Platform console.
What to do
Instructions for Chrome
- Open https://app.wayin.com or https://us-app.wayin.com in Chrome.
- Open a new tab and copy in the location below to open the Flash settings:
- Ensure that Flash is enabled at the location below, set the option to Ask first.
- Open a new tab again and copy in the location below for either EU or US based on where your account is based:
- From the drop down list, change Flash from Ask to Allow.
- Once the change has been set a message bar will prompt you to Reload, once reloaded the Form designer will be available.
If you're presented with the same prompt on another occasion, you can also click on the Get Adobe Flash Player icon and click Allow when the Chrome prompts appears:
Instructions for Safari
- Open the Safari browser for OS X.
- Open the Experience platform: https://app.wayin.com (Login if prompted).
- From the Safari menu, select Preferences.
- Open the Security tab.
- Click Plug-in Settings...
- Ensure that Adobe Flash Player on the left is selected
- On the right side, under Currently Open Websites, change the option for app.engagesciences.com to On, then click Done.
- Refresh the page: https://app.wayin.com