- Allow users to sign-in via your website, pre-fill forms, and gather user details.
Users can sign-in to campaigns using your website’s sign-on system:
- Choose between required or optional sign-in either upon landing or before filling form
- Pre-fill the name and email address of the user (where available)
How to set up Social Sign-in
To set up Consumer Sign-in navigate to the Settings area. In this area, you can enable this feature and also set up the default behavior of new experiences including which sign-in options to enable by default, when to ask users to sign-in and whether sign-in is required or optional. New experiences will inherit these settings but you can customize each one if you need to on a per experience basis.
A pre-requisite to using website sign-in is to set up the integration. Please reach out to your CSM about it. Once the integration is set up:
- Navigate to Settings > Consumer Sign-in
- Enable Custom Website Sign-in
- Set up Experience Defaults and whether sign-in should be optional or required and presented above a form or as a gate