This article will cover how to publish an experience to your chosen destination once you’re happy with your experience design.
What to do
- Open Publishing from the experience area of the platform (Left navigation menu).
- Next, Approve the experience which you do simply by clicking the tick icon located in the top right hand corner.
- Once approved, the [ + ] Publish to new destination button will become visible.
- Select Publish and you will be presented with 4 publishing destinations for your experience :
- Web Embed: This generates some code for you use to embed an iFrame onto a web page.
- Microsite: Have your experience appear on a standalone web page.
- Social Story (only available for NextGen Experiences): Publish your experience as a social story.
An overview of publishing destinations
- When selecting a Web Embed destination, you may get prompted to choose a specific web channel if more than one is available.
- We recommend that you choose 'responsive' as this will ensure the experience adapts to the size of the container and device it’s viewed on. Alternatively, you are able to define a 'fixed size' view should your experience be restricted to a specific amount of space on your website.
- Regardless of which format you choose, the platform will require you to input some values for the width and height of the embed. These will not impose restrictions on a responsive embed.
- Should you decide to publish your experience on a standalone web page, simply follow the same steps as above, however, this time you do not need to define dimensions.
Social Story (only available for NextGen experiences)
- All connected social media channels will be listed at this stage. If you have more than one connected, select the relevant channel to publish your experience to.
- Select the appropriate channel. You will be shown the key settings. Simply Click on Publish and your experience will be published as a social story on your social media channel.