This article lists all the latest Efix release information, Efix updates are normally deployed within 48 hours of the indicated date.
- WYN-3949 - Sharing: Resolved an issue that prevented the sharing check-boxes from appearing correctly in the platform in Safari (Mac).
- WYN-3942 - Hashtag Entry: Fixed an issue that generated incorrect URL links for profiel names, profile names will no longer be linked.
- WYN-3940 - Channels: Resolved an issue that prevented some Facebook/IG channels from being connected.
- WYN-3931 - Forms: Data Vales can now start with a number and not be auto-replaced by an underscore value.
- WYN-3888 - Report: Fixed an issue that mishandled the encoding type on automated reports.
- WYN-3916 - Email Notifications: Added an option to insert an Email friendly name to entry notifications.
- WYN-3917 - Video Upload: Resolved an issue that prevented uploads in the Microsoft Edge browser.
- WYN-2046 - Theme: Resolved a close box positioning issue on Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox in relation to the Rules page.
- WYN-3878 - Labels: Added support for the Azerbaijaini language in experiences and Labels & Translations.
- WYN-3874 - CTA: Fixed an issue with the Page designer that would not reflect the current background selected.
- WYN-3872 - Themes: Resolved an error that occurred trying to create a new theme based on Scaffold.
- WYN-3828 - Store: Fixed the missing image references in the 'Summertime Lyrics Quiz' store app.
- WYN-3853 - API: Resolved an issue where the status OK message was not included int he payload response on the Submit API.
- WYN-3833 - API: Resolved an endpoint issue with the Submit API.
- WYN-3845 - API: Resolved an issue that caused the Export API to fail when no timezone had been set in the account.
- WYN-3846 - Entries: Fixed and issue that prevented paging through the entries grid on certain newly-configured accounts.
- WYN-3847 - Exports: Resolved an issue that prevented experience and winner exports from completing on certain newly configured accounts.
- WYN-3818 - Forms: We now disallow the use of certain special characters in 'Remote Field Names' to prevent issues on the front-end.
- WYN-3820 - Forms: Updated validation of dates in the past or future.
- WYN-3794 - Collections: Resolved an issue that prevented the re-ordering of content in the content moderation grid.
- WYN-3800 - Social Wall: Fixed an issue that displayed social content in a collection in an incorrect order.
- WYN-3793 - Feeds: Improved emails notifications for IG feeds that have not collected content for 60 days.
- WYN-3749 - Cloning: Resolved an issue when attempting to clone experiences and themes in the US environment.
- WYN-3748 - Forms: Data (id) values on form fields are no longer restricted to English lettering, allowing other language character sets.
- WYN-3601 - Rules: Fixed some display issues for the Rules overlay on iOS 12 based devices.
- WYN-3429 - Promotions & Reveal: Introduction of overlay option as default to allow a click-through to a details page.
- WYN-3730 / WYN-3735 - Form: Fixed a problem that would allow the same remote field name to be used across two form modules, resulting in a data merge in exports and integrations.
- WYN-3187 - Pages: Resolved an issue that could result in the display of entries from the source experience on a clone via the Entries module.
- WYN-3688 - Content: Increased the time-out for exports that involve very large content collections.
- WYN-3589 - Assets: Fixed an issue that prevented the uploading of image assets into a form.
- WYN-3569 - Channels: Changed the listing view of containers on a channel to not include archived containers (pinned ones will always be listed).
- WYN-3567 - Phone Field: Resolved an issue that the phone entry field would accept 5 or more text characters at the start.
- WYN-3528 - Contest: Fixed the erroneous display of an "Edit form" button for Twitter, Instagram and Hashtag giveaways.
- WYN-3530 - Contest: Resolved an issue that prevented the countdown settings from displaying when added to a contest when setup with the type 'Public vote then Jury'.