This article will guide you through the steps on how to set up a Giveaway.
What to do
When you want to create a Giveaway, you can:
- Navigate to the Experience Library and visit the Giveaways tab.
- You will be displayed with the full list of experience templates that are available to you. Select Giveaway and then click Create.
- The campaign wizard will walk you through the set-up. Name your campaign and select Next.
- Choose how often users can enter.
This can be amended later on in the Entry area of the campaign if you wish.
- Choose your Theme which determines the styling of your campaign.
This can be amended later on in the Design area of the campaign if you wish.
- You have the option to choose additional campaign pages (optional). You can choose to un-publish or add extra pages later on in the Pages area of the campaign if you wish.
The Countdown and Curtain page can be scheduled if you wish to kick off/close a campaign out of office hours. These can also be utilized if you wish to build some buzz on the page before going live or give a message at the end of the campaign.
- You can choose to schedule the launch timing here, or simply click choose later.
- In the end, you’ll then be shown an overview of your set-up so far. If you’re happy, choose Create and the platform will build out the template for you.
- Then you’ll be taken to the campaign itself, where you can start configuring: