This article covers the Insights section of the platform.
Insights help you understand they key metrics and performance indicators across all of your campaigns. Insights section can be found in the main navigation bar and also on campaign level in a menu on the left hand side of each of your campaigns.
This is an overview of performance of all campaigns published using the platform. The summary KPI view provides overall totals for the current period determined by the date slider in top right hand corner. The names, colours. Icons and formulas can all be customised by your CSM so you can see your business specific KPIs.
The detailed KPI view shows the current period overlaid onto the previous period so you can compare this vs. last month, week or quarter for example.
- You can see details such as number of Views, Entries, Shares, Reach and Engagement, as well as number of brand opt-ins (if included).
- You can also compare performance to other campaigns you have launched, see the demographics and see performance of each individual piece of content (if applicable).
- At a glance - high level information about your campaign.
- Engagement & Reach - Engagement represents the sum of all user interactions with your campaign, while reach is an estimate of the number of users reached through Shares.
- Activity detail - Detailed user activity metrics for your campaign. Select different timeframes to compare current and previous periods against one another.
- Source - What environment users entered your campaign.
- Performance - Conversion rate comparing number of entries to number of views and opt-in numbers.
- Score - These proprietary scores, developed by EngageSciences, help you compare the performance of this campaign to similar ones you’ve run in the past.
- Compare summary - Find out how your campaign compares to similar campaigns you’ve run in the past. To allow you to compare them, we calculate the daily average engagement and reach over the time period you select and compare that to the daily averages for campaigns of the same type.
- Compare activity - Find out how your campaign compares to similar campaigns you’ve run in the past. To allow you to compare them, we calculate daily averages over the time period you select and compare that to the daily averages for campaigns of the same type.