This article relates to the new form designer. Read more about it here.
The article explains how to create a new form at your account level that can be reused across experiences. Setting up forms on an account level in the Form Library is particularly helpful if you are using the same format repeatedly or if there is a specific format your organization follows for all data capture forms (i.e. because of data integrations and field mappings).
How to create a form in the form library
- Navigate to the + icon in the top navigation bar OR navigate to the folder and under Forms click + on Create Form. This will launch a new Form creation wizard.
- First, you will be asked to choose your form type:
- Quiz Form - Quiz forms can be score or category based and are unique types of experiences that aren't interchangeable with others.
- Contest Form - Contest forms include the UGC upload field and the experience type will support contest phases.
- Standard Form - This option will work for any other type of experience where you wish to collect data. You can make a generic form or decide that it will be only available for a very specific type of experience later.
- Next, you will be asked what type of experience will be the form used for. You can select a very specific type such as "Instant Win Only" or go with Any Giveaway (making it available to any type of giveaway) or Any Experience (apart from quiz or contest).
- Finally, you will be asked to Name your form.
- Once you click on "Create Form", you will be taken to the form designer.
- After you finish editing your new form, click "Save" in the top right-hand corner which will confirm your updates and your new account-level form will be created. You will be able to find your form in the Library section under Forms, where you can clone it, edit it or delete it.
To learn more about Form Designer and the different types of fields, please visit this article.